Why use Polli Properties?
Buying a home is a big decision, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! We take the stress out of buying, whether you are looking for your first home, an investment property, or your forever home, we can help. We offer personalized, responsive concierge-style service. What does that mean? Our team approach enables us to have "all hands on deck" when needed. Read our reviews and you will quickly see that our clients enjoy the process, trust our expertise, and keep coming back to work with us. Once you become our client, we're your real estate resource for life! Even after closing on your home, reach out to us anytime for advice, questions, or recommendations on service providers. We truly love what we do and we think you will feel that when working with us.
Why become our client?
Becoming a client means signing an agreement to work with us exclusively. We typically have agreements that last 1 year, but some may be shorter. Any agent you work with will require you to sign an agreement, which is why you should make sure to choose wisely. Working with an agent costs you nothing, as the fee for our services is paid by the seller. When you sign an agreement with us, we will work tirelessly to find you your dream property.
How do we find you a home?
We know you're searching for homes on Zillow—who isn't?!— but we want you to know that working with us comes with the benefit of potentially finding you a home that is not on Zillow. Where do we find homes outside of Zillow?
- Agent networking: KW VT is the largest brokerage in Vermont, and that means we have a very large network of agents who may have the perfect listing their client would like to sell off-market.
- For sale by owner: We scour numerous sources to find you homes that don't make it into the Multiple Listing Services (MLS, e.g. the site that syndicates to other online search engines and provides the listing information for sites like Zillow).
- New construction: We have connections with builders and developers, enabling us to find out about new developments before they hit the market. These relationships are very important as often new development lots are spoken for before you ever see the foundation poured.
- Past clients: We have a large network of loyal past clients. We'll use our database to find potential leads.
- Social media: We "put out the call" for listings for our clients regularly, spreading the word of what they are looking for.
- Direct mailings: We have a large marketing budget that we put to use to find you homes. This includes direct mailers soliciting sellers. We can even make a custom postcard for you if there is a specific neighborhood you desire.
- Door knocking: Sometimes it takes a little elbow grease to find you a home. We're willing to go "door to door" in your desired neighborhoods to ask if anyone is looking to sell.
Our commitment to you
We promise to:
- Intimately know the housing inventory and pricing trends
- Negotiate effectively on your behalf, to your best interests
- Respond to calls on the same day
- Respond to emails within 24 hours or sooner
*Whenever we are writing an offer or negotiating one for you, you will be our first priority, no matter what day or hour!
What we need from you
Our partnership works best when you:
- Give candid feedback about homes
- Share if your priorities change
- Use honest and open communication
- Ask any and all questions